Condominium Insurance Quote Forms
Looking for coverage? Click any of the following links to submit a quote for quick, accurate and affordable rates.
Condominium Insurance Information
Condo insurance can help provide valuable financial protection from common risks and perils condominium owners face. Contact Amato Insurance Group in Beechwood, Ohio, to speak to an insurance agent and receive a tailored insurance quote today.
What Is Condo Insurance?
Condo insurance is a contract between a condo owner and their insurance company. The insurer agrees to help pay for losses covered by the policy as long as the owner continues to pay their premiums.
Condominium ownership may include many of the same risks as homeownership. However, condo insurance, also known as an HO-6 policy, can help protect the condo owner’s financial stability against potential losses.
What Does Condo Insurance Cover?
A standard condo insurance policy may provide the following coverages:
• Personal property coverage may help reimburse the owner for belongings damaged or destroyed by a covered peril.
• Building property coverage may help pay for damage to the interior of the condo unit (e.g., walls and fixtures) caused by covered losses.
• Personal liability coverage may help cover expenses (e.g., medical bills and legal fees) if a third party (e.g., guest or neighbor) is injured at the condo.
• Guest medical coverage may help pay medical bills if a third party is injured at the condo.
• Loss of use coverage may help pay extra living expenses (e.g., travel and lodging) if the condo becomes temporarily uninhabitable due to a covered peril.
Is Condo Insurance Required?
While not required by law, a condo or homeowners association may mandate certain limits and coverages for condo insurance. Additionally, lenders may require condo insurance for those with a mortgage on their condo. Even when not required, condo insurance is recommended for all condo owners.
How to Get Condo Insurance in North Carolina
Contact the Amato Insurance Group for help finding appropriate condo insurance coverage.